Tulsi Tea(ocimum sanctum)Herbal supplement used to relieve stress & revitalize ) Export Quality.
(1) relieves cough & cold
(2) prevent dengue & malaria
(3) Anti inflammatory, arthritis & pain
(4) Antiviral & Antifungal
(5) Reduces the negative physical & psychological effects of stress and anxiety
(6) Boost immunity
(7) promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol as well as high blood pressure
(8) Promotes healthy liver function & respiratory health
(9) Reduces cell and tissue damage from sun rays, radiation therapy and other radiation sources.
Take 3 to 4 cups in a day or as recommended by the physician, it should be ideally taken on empty stomach before meals.Brewing Method: (1) Use 2-4 grams of tea,* per cup.
(2) Fill a kettle with normal water and bring to a boil.
(3) After unplugging the kettle, add tulsi tea leaves & allow it to stand for up to 2 minutes, do not add milk.
(4) Add Brown Sugar/stevia/honey for taste.